Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Monday, September 4


Yesterday's pictures, a lifetime of memories.

This is scary but time is running too quickly away from me. I'm 2 weeks away to my holiday. And then after that it's 1.5 months more to my exams. And then it's GRADUATION. Then it's BACK TO WHERE MAH HOMIEZ AD.

Scary, leh.

Just a random post because I'm bored of studying (Yes, you heard me right)

Like a flower to a tree
That's how close I wanna be
To your heart (to your heart, heart)
Like the stars to the night
And daytime is to light
Will never part (will never part)
I want you to be
The only thing that I've seen
'Cause I believe itis our destiny


Someone please explain to me how anyone can NOT like the backstreet boys?! THEIR SONGS DAMN NICE TO SING ALONG TO LAH!

All my love.. shoo-do-wop..
---

Just think, wouldn't the world be a better place if we all used certain words to replace vicious ones?

Instead of "bitching", we can use "talking"; instead of "gossiping", we can use "having a discussion"; instead of "damn fucking pissed off", we can use "very upset".

So: 'I was talking about you and having a discussion with them, and I got very upset' sounds much better right?

See?
HO BOH?

On a side note, steve irwin the crocodile hunter passed away after getting stung by a stingray! So sudden!!
P.S: Rhyming was incidental.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New